This Valentine’s Day we’re celebrating all the love and support we’ve received by so many people throughout our international adoption process so far. The outpouring continues to amaze us. So far through our GoFundMe and donations given by cash and check we’ve been able to raise nearly $8,500 to help ease the cost of our adoption. God is so good!
Fundraising is not an easy or comfortable thing to have to do, but we truly believe that God uses the kindness of others to do the impossible for families like ours. We are so happy to welcome you to be a part of our story. We look forward to telling our child about all the wonderful people who cheered us on and prayed so fervently for all of us.
To show our love and appreciation for those who have already given and for those still interested in being a part of our story we are launching a puzzle fundraiser.
How does it work?
- We have a 1,000-piece custom puzzle.
- We are selling each piece for $25. You can choose to buy 1, 2, 3, or 10 pieces! There is no limit!
- To purchase via GoFundMe visit our page at https://www.gofundme.com/thelambrechtsadopt. To purchase via PayPal or to get our address to send a check, please visit https://www.jarslikeus.com/for-this-child/ and scroll to the bottom of the page for more information.
- Once you have purchased a puzzle piece, we will write your name on the back of the puzzle pieces you’ve purchased. (***If you have already donated you already have puzzle pieces with your name on them!)
- Once every single piece has been “sold” or when we feel like we are ready to end the fundraiser, we will put the puzzle together and hang it in a double-sided glass frame in our child’s room so, as a family, we can look back and be reminded of all the amazing people who had a “piece” in bringing us together.
Be a piece of the puzzle!
Curious about the international adoption timeline? Check out this graph detailing the major steps in the process.